>Poster Submission Committee
Download the Symposium Program -
Poster Submission -
(Registration still in progress)
Symposium Poster Evaluation Results
1st INTERNATIONAL ELT SYMPOSIUM - ISTANBUL December
CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Call Deadline: August 15, 2012
Acceptance Notification: September 15, 2012
Theme Of Conference: Web
Technologies in ELT Classrooms Evaluating Current &
WIRED IN OR OUT
Yıldız Technical University , School of Foreign
Languages cordially invites submissions for poster
presentations to be displayed at the First International
ELT Symposium to be held in Istanbul , Turkey on
December 1-2, 2012. Participants are kindly requested to
submit work which promotes a direct exchange of ideas
between presenters and other participants. Submissions
should focus on the answers to the questions below.
The key issues are:
1. What are the innovative ways of using web
tools used in ELT classrooms?
2. How widespread is the use of web technologies
3. What kind of professional development do
language teachers need to make the best use of these
tools with their students?
4. How can the prevalence of web tools enhance
* Poster Submission has been closed. Thank you for your
submission. Please visit our
Concurrent Keynote Speakers
Burcu Tezcan Ünal & Özge Karaoğlu
* Listed in alphabetical order.
Poster Submission Committee
Prof. Dr. Füsun ATASEVEN
Assoc. Prof. Dr.
Assist. Prof. Dr.
Hatice Gülru YÜKSEL
4. Instructor Dr. Aydın BALYER
5. Instructor Ayşegül Z. KIVANÇ
6.Instructor Işıl BOY